BREAKING: MMM Nigeria is back, promises participants gradual paybacks
The popular ponzi scheme, MMM Nigeria, with over three million Nigerian participants, has said it is now open for business after suspending its operations in Nigeria December 14, 2016.
This information is coming 24 hours before January 14, 2017, MMM Nigeria earlier promised it would reopen business for Nigerian participants after putting the scheme on hold.
A tweet from @MMMNigeriaHelp announcing the official reopening of the scheme in Nigeria reads: “This is to officially inform you that MMM Nigeria is open for business a day earlier than promised! Let’s go there Nigerians!”
Further to the announcement, the administrator, in an accompanying press statement, explained why the scheme is back as stated below:
The holidays are over, and we”re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we”re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))
It”s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they”ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don”t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))
This is why we”ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))
Here we go.
1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.
2. However, it”s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we”re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.
We”re the ones setting the limits, so it”s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))
As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we”ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))
This is the way it”s going to be.
Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!
P. S. I”d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.
- Previous Police warn Occupy CBN Group against planned protest
- Next S/West APC govs, leaders reconcile, strategise in Ibadan
You may also like...
- Man, 42, rapes, impregnates 13yr-old plantain hawker Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/man-42-rapes-impregnates-13yr-old-plantain-hawker
- LASTMA’s GM escapes Danfo accident
- My future at Arsenal is not dependent on Wenger’s, says Ozil
- How Belgore, Sulaimon, allegedly benefitted from Diezani’s $115m
- I’ve handed over power back to Buhari — Osinbajo