No one can accuse President Buhari of fraud, corruption and stealing – Ojudu
The Special Adviser to the President on Political Affairs, Sen. Babafemi Ojudu, on Sunday described those wishing President Muhammadu Buhari dead as incurable looters.
He made the assertion while speaking with reporters in Ado Ekiti, after hosting leaders and members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the 16 local government areas of Ekiti State.
Ojudu assured Nigerians that the president would soon be back from his medical vacation to perform the functions of his office for the good of the country.
“Our President is honest, patriotic, committed and passionate that this country must be great. No one can accuse the President of fraud, corruption and stealing in government. “He is just on a holiday and he can use the opportunity to check the state of his health. Even at my own age, I do visit my doctors to check myself, my blood pressure, my sugar level and all the rest “I want to assure concerned Nigerians who really love the President that he will soon be back. It is only those who have stolen our money and kept it away that are wishing him dead. “The President will soon be back and by God’s grace, he will not die as some mischievous people wish”, he said.
- Previous Boko Haram: FCTA to hand-over renovated UN building soon
- Next Linguist expresses concern over grammatical errors in some Nigerian movies subtitles
You may also like...
- Man, 42, rapes, impregnates 13yr-old plantain hawker Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/man-42-rapes-impregnates-13yr-old-plantain-hawker
- LASTMA’s GM escapes Danfo accident
- My future at Arsenal is not dependent on Wenger’s, says Ozil
- How Belgore, Sulaimon, allegedly benefitted from Diezani’s $115m
- I’ve handed over power back to Buhari — Osinbajo